Data privacy and security
- Our customers own the data streamed and stored on the Unleash live platform and provide Unleash live access to improve our service
- Our customers own the analyzed data derived from running A.I. models on Unleash live
- Our customers own the A.I models they build and deploy on the platform
- A.I. developers own the IP to the models they’ve built and deployed on Unleash live
- Unleash live do not identify individuals
Unleash live is built on Industry-leading performance, scalability, availability, and durability of Amazon’s AWS service similar to some of the biggest firms on the Internet, such as Verizon, Netflix, Expedia, and Airbnb.
Data is stored on Amazon S3, highly secure and scalable with millisecond latency for data access. S3 is optimized for performance and agility to store ingested video and imagery with high levels of durability which means data is available when needed and protected against failures, errors, and threats.
Data is located in Australia and can be mirrored in your local region to comply with local regulations. If your business is an existing AWS customer, Unleash live can also store the data on your enterprise cloud account. Get in touch to find out more.
Data Privacy & ownership
Privacy and trust are of our utmost concern. All our enterprise customers own their data but merely provide Unleash live access to improve the service.
For an additional layer of privacy, data is also stored and classified into two categories: customer content and account information.
Unleash live is AWS Certified and comply with strict AWS Security and global best practice protocols, including:
- SSL Encryption
- Server-Side Encryption
- Tokenized streaming sessions
- Hashed passwords and usernames
If you have any further questions, just get in touch to find out more.